As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man...
"... for in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left." (Matthew 24:37-41)
"Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour... for you yourselves know perfectly well that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night." (Matthew 25:13; 1 Thessalonians 5:2)
"But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect." (Matthew 24:43-44)
The first five of these statements are in regard to secular history
The last five of these statements are in regard to Bible prophecy on the return of The Son of Man (Jesus-Yahweh)
1. The Noah Event coincides with an unprecedented space weather
and/or seismic event that will affect the entire world and change the course of history
2. The Noah Event coincides with the disappearance of all life in the womb (rescue)
3. The Noah Event coincides with the disappearance of all babies, infants and other innocents (rescue)
4. The Noah Event coincides with the end of the modern era of electricity and technology
5. The Noah Event is, at minimum, a modern civilization ending event,
and at maximum, a global extinction event
1. The Noah Event coincides with the end of the Church age or "age of the Gentiles"
2. The Noah Event coincides with the beginning of
what is known in biblical prophecy as "The Day of the Lord"
3. The Noah Event coincides with the removal of the restrainer of evil
4. The Noah Event coincides with the return of the Son of Man to rescue his Bride from the wrath to come
5. The Noah Event coincides with the bodily Resurrection of all believers from
the day of Pentecost onward, and after that, the Rapture of the Church (rescue)
The scenario depicted above is my own personal belief and opinion about what will soon happen to the world. It is news, perhaps.
It is based on years of patient study, observation and insight. To the best of my knowledge, there is no such timeline in existence.
It is a scenario constructed by a student of bible prophecy, and may or may not be true.
However, there is the scientific and historic inevitability of the occurrence of a
space weather event that is an existential threat to our modern civilization for which we are not prepared.
"For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." (Revelation 19:10)
"...knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation (origin),
for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit."
(2 Peter 1:20-21)